waiting............................

"Wait upon the Lord"....it was a verse that was given to me by God over and over and over again as I waited for God to reveal His plans for relationships. I was 32 when I met my husband and 33 when we married....about seven years later than I had "planned" to be married (men plan, God laughs). I thought I'd finally conquered patience and had developed enough self-control to wait without frustration and anguish. This wait on learning if we'd be accepted to go on staff with Crusade has REALLY tested my patience and faith. Do I trust that our decision is right -- especially now that the wait has dragged on for over six months? OR do I see it as a sign that the decision is the wrong one and that the answer will be "no"? We are supposed to find out today....but its almost 4 p.m. and we've gotten no answer yet. "Be strong and take heart and wait upon the Lord"......

Comments

Popular Posts