All quiet on the blog front

For about the last six months I have found myself with nothing much to write about. Usually I can muster a comment or post about something. Whether it's an update on life or commentary about some event or description of some memory, I rarely am at a loss for SOMETHING to say in print. Words generally come pretty easily out of my fingertips and into the blogosphere. But lately, I find myself quiet. I don't have anything to say that I think anyone will want to read...myself included. Work is....well, it's work. Church is going well, but not anything that I feel particularly inspired to write about on my personal blog. Perhaps this is what writer's block feels like. Keep checking in. I'm sure I'll get my writing groove back soon. Until then, write your own blog in the comment section to provide me with some much needed inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts