Hmmmmmm?

I have a long list of questions I hope to ask the Lord someday. I'm sure I won't immediately start grilling him when I arrive at the "Pearly Gates". But, we have an eternity together right? So I'm sure at some point I'll have a chance to ask my questions. Some of the questions are:

  • Eve? What was she thinking?
  • How did creation really happen? Was it seven literal days or seven time periods?
  • What about the dinosaurs? When were they really here and what really happened to them?
  • The Universe -- was that made just for our pleasure? Or was it meant to confound us and keep us guessing?
  • Do dogs (animals in general, actually) have souls? Because I swear Truman knows when he is doing the wrong thing and he sometimes seems to choose to misbehave anyway.
  • Mosquitos, ticks, chiggers, sand fleas, regular fleas....their purpose is what exactly?
  • What is the appendix really supposed to do? Same question for tonsils.
  • Was chocolate God's special gift to us?
  • Why do women who should never have babies get pregnant so easily (and often repeatedly) when there are so many amazing women who would be amazing mom's that struggle with fertility?
  • Revelation. Did God mean us to focus so heavily on preparing for "end times" when men and women are missing the point of God's love in the whole rest of Scripture?
  • What would things have looked like on Earth in 2009 if Eve hadn't taken that bite?

Comments

Popular Posts