Patience....thy name is [not] Tina

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Hurry up and wait. Wait some more. Still waiting. Add a little more waiting for good measure. Waiting is the stage of the adoption process in which we currently find ourselves. We have attended the foster parent classes, passed the home study process and have received our foster parent license. Likewise, we plunged further into the process, took the adoption classes, passed the second round of the home study process and have been licensed as an adoptive home. We have even submitted our home study for a couple of different sibling groups. The only thing left to do is wait.

I hate waiting. I waited until I was 33 to get married. That was God's choice not mine, by the way. Waiting is not my favorite thing to do...maybe that's why God keeps trying to teach me lessons about patience. I must not be that bright or I would have learned it a long time ago.

Comments

Popular Posts