Meet the new Transcript Analyst

For those of you who have wondered what I do while Joe is pastoring? Well, I have been mostly working to make him look good. He doesn't have a secretary so I've been filling that role for him on a volunteer basis. All the while I have been surveying the various employment websites, searching job postings here and there and everywhere, and scattering resumes and cover letters to the wind like seeds. Finally, one of those seeds has taken root and has sprouted a job offer. I am the new Transcript Analyst at the local college here in town. Think guidance counselor for college transfer students and you'll have a decent idea of what I will be doing. The job pays what it needs to and comes with a great set of benefits. And the best part? I no longer have to search job postings and send resumes!

Comments

Popular Posts